Staff are highly trained in the care of these mice and can offer:
- Advice on breeding programmes
- Weekly husbandry and monitoring
- Tissue collection for genotyping
- Identification using tail tattooing (@2 wks) or ear marking (@3 wks)
- Breeding of mouse strains under instructions from clients
- Special services such as time mating, weighing, specific monitoring for phenotype
Tired of receiving out-of-date stock sheets? Try the Stuart advantage
For strains bred at ABR, researchers are given access to real time information about their colonies via a web interface to our animal management software called StuartWEB. This makes planning more reliable and minimises wastage.
Ordering can also be done directly through the StuartWEB interface.